Burning Bootable CD from FC2-i386.iso

I downloaded the iso image from the download site without a proglem.
I created a bootable floppy (144mb) using format/s and added a config.sys and autoexec.bat file
the config.sys has
    device=C:\oakcdrom.sys /D:mscd001
and the autoexec.bat has
    C:\mscdex /mscd001
When I burn the cd and then boot it, I get the message that the oakcdrom device loaded and that cdrom drives D and E  designated 0 abd 1 were  found and I can access them but only contains the following, BOOTCAT.BIN
              BOOTIMG.BIN

When I type boot I get Bad Command or File Name
I don't know what to do next.
Using Windows 98SE
Normal Desktop Configuration

Thanks,