problem with tftp: Transfer Timed Out

Hi all
I have FC4 on both the client and the server.
I have a problem with tftp client, In fact, I can connect to the server but when I try to get file (even if it's empty), I got Transfer Timed Out.

[heithem@localhost ~]$ tftp
(to) 192.168.1.220
tftp> status
Connected to 192.168.1.220.
Mode: netascii Verbose: off Tracing: off
Rexmt-interval: 5 seconds, Max-timeout: 25 seconds

tftp> get b.txt
Transfer timed out.

I don't know how can I resolve this problem.

Cheers

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international. Téléchargez la version beta.