new to Fedora Core 4

To Whom It May Concern:

I'm thinking about switching to Fedorea Core 4.  If I buy Windows Crossover Office Standard 5.0, should Norton Goback 5.0 and Norton Utilities 2002 be compatible with Fedora Core 4?  If I saved photos under Windows XP, can I copy and paste it from my cd to this operating system?  If I can't copy and paste photos from my cd that I saved under Windows XP and transfer it to this operating system, does this Fedora Core 4 come with a program that I can scan and save photos as well as edit?  Does Fedora Core 4 come with utility programs like a disk defragmentor, a spyware scanner, an anti virus program & firewall program, a program that's similar to System Mechanic if Fedora Core 4 if I can't install System Mechanic, and a media player that plays audio and video clips as well as playing dvds?

Can this operating system configure my video card, my sbc dsl ! internet service, my speakers, my monitor, my hp 2100c scanner, and my hp 3322 color inkjet printer?

Please respond.  Thanks.

Nathan