Re: problem of packet loss with e100 machine with fedora core 4

On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 01:59, Eric Doutreleau wrote:

> >>and from time to time the network seems not working anymore.
> >
> i dont have the same problem when i boot windows
> under windows there s no loss of packet.

If you are sure that the port negotiation is working and
both the nic and switch are running in full duplex it
could be an interrupt sharing issue when running under
Linux.  I'm not sure how to solve it, though.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx