gDesklets columns too narrow

Hi,
I'm using the iWeather desklet on FC4, KDE, but the columns for the days in
the forecast are too narrow to read the information.
The current conditions display perfectly.
I've gone through the configuration for gDesklets and for the iWeather
desklet, but I don't see anything to change the column width.
Maybe I missed it.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Is there a solution?

--