Logwatch reports relay from MSP

Hi,
In my logwatch report this morning, I see that a message was relayed from
MSP.
My Googling leads me to believe that this is not an open relay, but that the
Message Submission Program has relayed a message to sendmail for local
delivery (the logwatch report).
Can someone confirm that I am mostly correct?
And that that would be the reason for 2 msgs being processed by the server,
when I only received 1?

--------------------- sendmail Begin ------------------------

 Detail Level of output is inherited from conf/logwatch.conf.
 See file conf/services/sendmail.conf on how to customize output.

 STATISTICS:
 -----------

 Bytes Transferred:      12182
 Messages Processed:     2
 Addressed Recipients:   2

 Message recipients per delivery agent:
 Name          # Rcpts
 local               1
 ---------------------
 TOTAL:              1
 in addition to      1 relay
      submission(s) from MSP

 Message Size Distribution:
 Range          # Msgs       KBytes
 0 - 10k             2           11
 TOTAL               2           11
 Avg. Size                        5

 SMTP SESSION, MESSAGE, OR RECIPIENT ERRORS

 ... no SMTP Session, Message, or Recipient Errors found.

--
Thanks,
Charles