Problem with VNC and SELinux: FC4

Folks,

With the new SELinux updates, it appears that root,
other than normal users can login to Fedora via VNC
Server?  My VNC Server is setup such that I am using
xinitd for VNC Server requests.

Another problem I noticed is that when I log into my
Fedora system via VNC as root user, and open a xterm
window and run a su - <normal-user>, I get back a
SElinux message:

# su - dan
Your default context is: user_u:system_r:kernel_t.

Do you want to want to choose a different one? [n]

It is *possible* that this problem came up when
I had to make a copy of my filesystem to another
hard-disk for the purpose of creating a /boot
partition (my bad) and copied/restored the filesystem
back over to the main drive.  I don't think I made
any copy/restore mistakes as I know the fs permissions
are correct but I cannot speak for filesystem journaling
or whatever that keeps track of the SELinux attributes.

In any case, what can I do to resolve my VNC and/or su
issue knowing that SElinux has something to do with it?

Thanks!
Dan Thurman