Re: using PGP with this list

Tim wrote:
Gilboa:

Please, please, please stop PGP'ing your messages. It makes it very
hard to read them.

François Patte:

I promise...!

Nathan Grennan:

I don't think you should have to stop using gpg on your messages. They are perfectly readable to me. Plus it helps prove the message came from you. If people let others use lame excuses to get them to stop using gpg for e-mail then we will never get anywhere with it.

I'm in two minds about PGP on here.

[snip]

So am I but for different reasons.
I don't have my reader set to verify PGP signed stuff. But so
many people who use PGP think they need 4Kbit keys, I get
tired of reading essentially useless junk at the end of the
messages. Back in the good old days when Telecom engineers
had jobs and I was employed, one guy started using 4Kbit keys
with PGP on company e-mail. I finally asked him just not ever
to send me e-mail again, but call me on the 'phone.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.