Re: FC4 CF-based Router

Bob Chiodini wrote:

Try increasing the ramdisk size on the kernel command line or during the
kernel compile.  On the command line, ramdisk=xxxx.  I think my all RAM
version was 8M, so I used 9216 for xxxx.

Bob,

Alright. I tried that, and it didn't change anything. :-( I am not sure if the ramdisk size if going to affect much, since I really am mounting a filesystem and not just copying stuff into a ramdisk... It shouldn't take any more memory that booting off a regular partition off a regular HD...

Steve