Re: Samba rpms problem (sloved)

Dear Rex!

Thank you, i'ts working !

Best Regards

Tibo

Rex Dieter wrote:

Demeter Tibor wrote:

I'm using the samba on my fedora core 2 system and because this is a old system then i sometime download the latest samba from samba.org as srpm. My problem the next: After i build my samba rpms, then the created rpm files size is too long (~300 mb).

Install redhat-rpm-config, and rebuild the samba rpms. It will now create -debuginfo pkg that contain the large debugging bits.

-- Rex