Wine for Non-Root

	As root, I installed Macromedia Studio MX. I opened Flash and created
an animation. Everything was fine.

	I tried to reopen Flash as a normal user. winfile wouldn't even let me
see the .wine files. The command wine "pathname/to/file" gave me a could
not find error  I had this same problem with other files I had
successfully installed. Only root could run them.

	Can someone point me towards a solution, some a web site or a tip that
would let me run these files as a normal user.