Launch GNOME Terminal fullscreen

Hello Everyone,

Is it possible to launch GNOME Terminal full screen from the command
line?

It's possible to click "Full Screen" from the View menu, but that's
after GNOME Terminal is already running.  I've tried saving my session
with the terminal running full screen, but the window size wasn't saved
(it was big, but not in the full screen mode).

A full screen command line option isn't described, though I have seen my
share of poorly or undocumented features.  If it's there, I have yet to
find.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ranbir