Updating Open Office

Dear all,

I'm using FC4. I recently ran up2date and noticed an update of Open Office 2.0 to 2.0.1, which seemed like good news. But once I selected this then up2date insisted that the many, many language packs wre also downloaded. This is odd since I don't remembering asking for them in the first place.

Any suggestions as to how I could stop the language packs from being downloaded/installed?

Andrew Wood