Re: amd .vs intel....

On 12/12/05, Gilboa Davara <gilboada@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 14:23 -0700, Robin Laing wrote:
> >
> > I am also an AMD man and from what I have read, AMD is not producing
> > more cutting edge and top line processors than Intel.
> >

> Your own link seem to suggest that Intel is behind the performance
> curve.

I believe there's a typo causing some misunderstanding here.  I
believe Robin meant to say, "AMD is now producing more cutting edge
and top line processors than Intel."

--
Chris

"I trust the Democrats to take away my money, which I can afford.  I
trust the Republicans to take away my freedom, which I cannot."