Re: FC4 - Problems during the reboot process

Hoffmann wrote:
 Hello,

In the majority of cases, after using FC4 for some time, I am having problems for shutttng down the system. When I try to shut it down, the screen freezes and, consequently it is necessary to push the power botton.
Could anyone, help me to solve this problem?
Thanks!
Hoffmann

Yahoo! Shopping
Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/footer/shopping/*http://shopping.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTE2bzVzaHJtBF9TAzk1OTQ5NjM2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFnBHNsawNob2xpZGF5LTA1 >

HI,

I have the same problem, but it is possible to move to another console with ALT-F2 for example. There you can type shutdown -h now.