Re: Virtual window manager like GNOME for Windows XP?

Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
Microsoft has a Virtual Desktop Manager for XP. I don't have a link but it's available publically. Just hit Google...

The OP tried it:

"I've tried Microsoft's power toy (hah!), and it's pretty pathetic in comparison."

I agree, I don't really like MS's iteration of it either. Currently using the ATI Multidesk which seems to be okay. VirtuaWin, mentioned earlier, looks interesting though, might have to try that out sometime.

Jeffrey