Re: Please Provide Your Input On Adobe's Linux Software Development

taharka wrote:
Howdy,

David Cary Hart wrote:

I got it too. I consider it to be spam and listed it accordingly.  It
game from a third party and I never opted in. IMO, it is probably a
CanSpam violation as well.

Well, I don't know the source you got it from. I received it from a friend in the U.S. Military & not from a third party.

Now you are spamming this list.
No, not spamming this list. This is a legitimate survey & if you don't want to be bothered with it, simply don't fill it out.

taharka

Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.

From the Wikipedia article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_%28electronic%29

[QUOTE MODE ON]

Spamming is a kind of network abuse. It's the abuse of any electronic communications medium to send unsolicited messages to someone in bulk. While its definition usually extends to any unsolicited bulk electronic communication, some exclude from the definition of the term "spam" messages considered by the receiver (or even just the sender) to be targeted, non-commercial, or wanted.

[QUOTE MODE OFF]

It appears that this message was sent in bulk, without solicitation.
It also appears that you consider it not to be SPAM because you
don't object to it. But that does not (according to this article)
mean that others are required not to consider it SPAM.

So, I guess it's SPAM, and you are a SPAMMER.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.