Danny Terweij - Net Tuning | Net wrote:
From: "Terry Polzin" <fox3ec208@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'd boot into rescue mode and vi the /etc/shadow file and remove the

passwords

then reboot normal.  The accounts will then have no password and then you
could generate your own passwords.

Eeks!. I thought linux was better then windows with passwords security.

So when your laptop/server/pc is stolen all they have to do is this and gets
full access as root with no pass?

Next question, how to prevent this ?

Danny.