SSH

Hi list

We got this toshiba server and at first couldn't get it working.

After removing the second drive (which is faulty), the server boots up.

Now we can connect to it but there is a big problem!

In the manual it says that there are three default accounts: root, telnetuser,
and applianceadmin, all with password toshiba.

I just tried all three of them and those are no longer the passwords!  The
previous owner must have changed them.

I realize this is a bit delicate, but does anyone know of a tool that can
generate brute force passwords to try over ssh?

Alternatively, what other options are there?  The harddrives are of a very
tiny model and a ide cable doesn't fit on it.  The server is headless, and
you can't connect a keyboard to it.

With kind regards

Andy

--
Now listening to Definition Of Joy - Stay With Me Forever on amaroK
Geek code: www.vlaamse-kern.com/geek