Re: mount mp3 player

On 11/25/05, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
..
> > If it is new, I would also look at returning it to the store to
> > get a more Linux friendly one.
> >

> Agreed- you definatly should report this to the manufacturer.
> Otherwise, they will continue to think that linux is a marginal
> OS and there is no need to support it.
..

It was weirdness, but all's good now :)

I booted into windows and there was just the single I'd downloaded to
the player, so I must've succeeded in deleting the files in linux,
even though I was getting an error saying to the effect that there was
no space left.  Back in linux, I'm now able to upload/download very
easily.  Plus, I prefer to be able to unmount the player, it seems
weird to just unplug it, which is what I do from windows.

Thanks,

Thufir