Re: Alsa Sound Problem.

Mehmet Fatih AKBULUT wrote:
i couldnt run alsamixer on FC1 :(
dont know why but couldnt install it either.
searched the database with yum (or apt-get version of Fedora), and found something called gmixer (a graphical one) but that didnt work :(
so still have no sound.
and its so boring!

FC1 doesn't use ALSA by default. ALSA is something that you had to change to and then configure. Did it and it worked well. I don't know if you can find the RPM's anymore or not.

If you had asked this question about two months ago, I could have given you all the details. I may still have my FC1 / disk available so I will check at home.