Re: AC'97 problem with kernel 2.6.14-1637 Re: Welcome to the "fedora-list" mailing list

Thank you Joao. I'll keep trying, but I would really
like to know what may have caused the problem. As you
said, maybe things will just work some day after some
update. In the past some of my problems with KDE
desktop seem to be solved this way: do nothing, just
keep updating, and hope for the best :). Unfortunately
I don't have much time to devote to learn and
understand internals of linux, and it seems not to
like me :).
Thanks again!

NOTE FOR THE INTERESTED: I'm open to all suggestions
:).

Regards,

Nusret

Yahoo! Music Unlimited