Re: Getting structure of directories from an ISO file

On Friday 25 November 2005 07:54, Paul Smith wrote:
>Dear All
>
>After burning an ISO file onto a DVD, one gets a tree structure of
>directories on the DVD. Can one get the same tree structure of
>directories on the hard disk without burning first the ISO file? I
>mean: can one get the tree structure of directories directly from the
>ISO file?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Paul

I've done that but so seldom I can't recall the exact syntax.  You are
using the options with the mount command that cause it to be mounted
thru the loop device IIRC.  Check the man pages, readfing the more
obtuse sections.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)