will FC5 'Archive and Install'?

     I recall there was some talk awhile back that FC5 would finally
support an installation method like the 'Archive and Install' of MacOS X.
That is, we would be able to perform a clean install without reformatting
that would archive settings/user accounts and then restore them after
the clean install of Fedora. Is this capability still slated for FC5 or
has it been pushed off to yet another release?
              Jack