xcdroast, duplicate bootable CDrom

Hi,

I am using GNOME on a Debian Sid and on another Fedora Core 4.
All 2.6.14 kernel.
I use Xcdroast to burn/duplicate my CDs
I know about k3b and all others, but I wonder about one thing on
xcdroast:
I cant duplicate CDs properly.
If, for instance, I insert an XP CD (to duplicate for private/backup
copy):
- xcdroast sees it as an audio CD (on Fedora) and sees nothing (on
Debian).
- there is no way to make an image, for later burn, only the on-the-fly
option is possible (obvious, if audio CD, but it is not an audio CD).

I have all the dependencies installed (cdrtools, mkisofs,...)
The GNOME system automounts me the CD as data CD and allows me to brows
it without any problem (but XCDRoast does not see it, or sees as audio
CD)

I dont understand. Would you help me to explain?

PS: It has been Xposted to the debian and fedora ML, feel free to follup
up where ou want. Thank you.

--
A powerfull GroupWare, CMS, CRM, ECM: CPS (Open Source & GPL).
Opengroupware, SPIP, Plone, PhpBB, JetSpeed... are good: CPS is better.