Re: delete old kernel

Joao Paulo Pires wrote:
> Each time I update kernel I have a new one in list when I start FC4.
> How can I delete the old kernel? Is it secure delete old kernels?

I don't think that anyone's explicitly said this, but:
 *) deleting kernel modules for the kernel you're running might be a bad
    idea;
 *) it's probably a good idea to check that you can do updates with a
    new kernel before you delete older ones (in case there are any bugs
    or problems with your hardware, which you could easily fix if only
    you could boot your computer and get on the network...)

Hope this helps,

James.

--
E-mail address: james | "The duke had a mind that ticked like a clock and,
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | like a clock, it regularly went cuckoo."