Re: delete old kernel

Joao Paulo Pires wrote:

Hi,

Each time I update kernel I have a new one in list when I start FC4. How can I delete the old kernel? Is it secure delete old kernels?

Thanks in advance, Joao
No problems to remove the old kernels, just keep the 2 lastest kernals.

I use yumex to do so, select the remove view and use 'kernel core' as filters and you will see the install kernels
select the ones you want to remove and press the 'remove packages' button.

Tim