Re: Installation method

Hi

One one occassion I had this kind of problem after messing up my Fedora Core.
This was only my second Fedora Installation (and Linux altogheter).

When I wanted to access the cd drive after starting the system, it would claim
there be no cd drive.

Because I knew that /dev/hda was the cddrive, I did a ln
-s /dev/hda /media/cdrecorder and it fixed everything.

This might be the same kind of problem.

Otherwise, can you do a mount /media/cd or /media/cdrecorder or similar (look
under media for the description)

With kind regards

Andy

--