Re: Arg, resolution problems on laptop/monitor

wwp wrote:
> Should be yes.. if the XkbModel/XkbLayout correspond to your external
> keyboard (see relevant InputDevice section in your /etc/X11/xorg.conf).
>
> BTW, I just noticed that you were dealing w/ CTRL+SHIFT, and me w/ CTRL+ALT,
> I wonder why those are different.

Are you sure? In my experience, and according to the documentation I've
seen, it needs to be the + and - right at the right edge of the
keyboard. With Ctrl-Alt, yes.

See, for example,
http://wiki.x.org/wiki/FAQVideoModes

Hope this helps,

James.

--
E-mail address: james | When did you last back up your system?
@westexe.demon.co.uk  |