Re: Manage software with yum

Joao Paulo Pires wrote:
Manage software with yum - I am end user (home user). I already installed some stuff like: Xine, Xmms, Mplayer, Skype, NVU, aMule and others. Some with yum commands, other directly from repositories with the problem of dependencies. How can I delete some unnecessary software? I mean really eliminate. Each time I try with yum I am not well succeed. Any help?

Please be more specific. What are you trying to delete, and what goes wrong when you try?

P.S. Please don't post in HTML on this mailing list.

Paul.