Re: FC4 - KVM mouse needing reset

I have checked the cables and they are fine.  As I eluded if I reboot
then it comes up just fine.  It is only after it sits for a while and
I come back the boxes do I occasionally have problems.

I just checked the switch (8 ports) that has multiple OS's hooked up
to it and here is the current status.

P1: FC2 - Fine
P2: FC4 - Mouse not functioning correctly
P3: FC4 - Mouse not functioning correctly
P4: Win2003 - Fine
P5: Win2003 - Fine
P6: FC4 - Fine
P7: Empty
P8: XP Pro - Fine

This summer I upgraded the To FC4 on the 3 different boxes and that is
when the trouble started.  I usually SSH into them and do everything
from the command line but sometimes you need to access the box
directly.  Other people are using these servers so I just can't reboot
them every time the mouse decides to act up.

The KVM switch does send a signal to the machines so that they think
there is a mouse, keyboard, and monitor there all of the time.  I
really thing this a FC4 issue from my months of experience with it.

How do I, from the command line, tell it to refresh the mouse?