RE: Granting su rights to users? Using PAM and Kerberos...

I think this is the area I am trying to figure out.  Someone told
me that you have to do *something* to give users the right to
su as root when I did FC1.  Dang... I forgot what it was....

>also, are you pretty together with saslauthd?

No, not really.  I got kerberos and ldap running and
so far seems to do SSL/TLS and SASL/GSSAPI or so it
seems but what saslauthd have to do with this?  Beats
me! :-)

>/etc/saslauthd.conf ?

No.  The above file does not exist in my FC4 system. I
found only one file in the entire filesystems as:

/usr/share/logwatch/default.conf/services/saslauthd.conf

>/etc/sysconfig/saslauthd ?

No.  I am not running saslauthd at this time.  Odd thing to me is
that I am able to execute sasl with ldap - got that working so I
am not sure about saslauthd.  Guess I will have to read up on this
one...