RE: Granting su rights to users? Using PAM and Kerberos...

On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 16:03 -0800, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
> [...]
----
perhaps you are way beyond this but did you run system-config-
authorization and enable kerberos authorization?

su does it's own pam stuff as well.

also, are you pretty together with saslauthd?

/etc/saslauthd.conf ?
/etc/sysconfig/saslauthd ?

Craig

believed to be clean.