RE: Granting su rights to users? Using PAM and Kerberos...

Is there something I need to look for in /etc/pam.d/su?

/etc/pam.d/su
#%PAM-1.0
auth       sufficient   /lib/security/$ISA/pam_rootok.so
# Uncomment the following line to implicitly trust users in the "wheel" group.
#auth       sufficient   /lib/security/$ISA/pam_wheel.so trust use_uid
# Uncomment the following line to require a user to be in the "wheel" group.
#auth       required     /lib/security/$ISA/pam_wheel.so use_uid
auth       required	/lib/security/$ISA/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
account    required	/lib/security/$ISA/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
password   required	/lib/security/$ISA/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
# pam_selinux.so close must be first session rule
session	   required	/lib/security/$ISA/pam_selinux.so close
session    required	/lib/security/$ISA/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
# pam_selinux.so open and pam_xauth must be last two session rules
session	   required	/lib/security/$ISA/pam_selinux.so open multiple
session    optional	/lib/security/$ISA/pam_xauth.so

The following changes were made to /etc/pam.d/system-auth
per: http://www.ofb.net/~jheiss/krbldap/howto.html

/etc/pam.d/system-auth
#%PAM-1.0
# This file is auto-generated.
auth        required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_env.so
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so likeauth nullok
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/$ISA/pam_krb5.so use_first_pass
auth        required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_deny.so

account     required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so
account     required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_access.so
account     [default=bad success=ok user_unknown=ignore service_err=ignore system_err=ignore] /lib/security/$ISA/pam_krb5.so
account     required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_access.so

password    requisite     /lib/security/$ISA/pam_cracklib.so retry=3
password    sufficient    /lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so nullok use_authtok md5 shadow
password    sufficient    /lib/security/$ISA/pam_krb5.so use_authtok
password    required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_deny.so

session     required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_limits.so
session     required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so
session     optional      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_krb5.so