Re: Yumex error

Hrishikesh Ballal wrote:
Hello David, Can you please tell me what package are you trying to install? Hrishi

On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 06:43 -0500, fedora-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 19:46:23 +1000
From: david walcroft <david_walcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Yumex error
To: Fedora List <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

Would anybody know what this error means "error in transaction"
its happening every time I try downloading a file and the 'output'
screen says nothing,so I get no downloads.
Yum works but not Yumex
 Thanks david

I tried to d/l bmp* and xmms* (15 or so files) so I don't know which it is causing trouble,yum itself is running well,which makes me think it's Yumex.

  david