Re: digital signature/certificate in open office 2.0

On 15/11/05, Tony Nelson <tonynelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At 12:41 AM -0700 11/15/05, kwhiskers wrote:
>The reason I wanted to sign a document so badly is that I wanted to submit
>an assignment and 'sign' my work, but I know that the university only
>accepts one specific closed format. Bummer.
>Sending the document as a open document text file (odt), I would presume
>that the signature wouldbe intact. I know I can see it, and would hope it
>is visible to others not using my computer.

If you convert the original signed document to .rtf instead of .doc, can
you find the signature in it?  (Note that .rtf is just text and can be
viewed in a text editor.)  If the signature is there, convert the .doc to
.rtf and see if it's still there.