Re: Off Topic Sorry about he off topic

akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

On Sun, Nov 13, 2005 at 10:05:19PM +1000, Michael Wright wrote:
Hi all
Thinking about getting into web design grapic's is there any body on the list that use apple computers all mac computerscan you tell what the graphic card like on these systems...

Mick Wright
You are right you are off topic. Why don;t you try an apple users list?
Hi

I can't tell you any explicit info about the graphics cards, but in general, Macs are usually very high quality. They are preferred by artists and graphics people. I have pulled many a PC from trash cans for parts, but I have never found a Mac in the trash.

One thing to consider about web page design is that you need to tailor your page so it looks good on most computers, not just the best.

Tom