Re: FC4 DVD ISO - where can I find it?

Peter Laurens wrote:
Does anyone know where the DVD ISO for Fedora Core 4 is kept?
I have looked here:

- http://fedora.redhat.com/download/

It mentions the DVD ISO but there is no link. There are links to:

- http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/4/x86_64/iso/

But I can find no DVD ISO on that page, just the CD ISOs.
I have searched far and wide!

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction?

Most mirrors do not offer the DVD ISO via HTTP because Apache httpd does not handle such large files properly in the default configuration. Try using ftp instead:

ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/4/x86_64/iso/

You might also try bittorrent:

http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/

Paul.