Re: Question on how to extract Fedora core 4 with win rar

"Michael Wright" <michael_wright@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Ok, would it best to put it to a dvd all just a normal cd?  what would
> be better. the soft ware that i'm using to burn is Arcade witch came
> with the laptop  Aspire 3610 Acer.

I don't know whether I userstood correctly, but each iso-file corresponds
to one disk. If you have the DVD iso, which is larger than 2 GB (I use the
cd images) you use a DVD, and if you have the cd iso's (around 600-700 MB
each) you use normal cd's. You cannot get the disk to work as intented if
you put all the cd images on one DVD.

Regards
Ingemar