Question on how to extract Fedora core 4 with win rar

Morning all

I'm a first time user with fedoracore 4 I've downloaded he iso disc 1 disc 2 disc 3 disc 4 and the rescuecd disc, question i'm asking is how can i extract the file using win rar. so i can burn a copy for my owe use. also what is the command line for the update when your in root area...

Thanks for the help...

Regards
Michael Wright
Townsville