Re: OT - Digital Munich?

MJang wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone has comments on Senator Coleman's "Digital

What an extraordinary number of negative words and suggestive phrases in
two short paragraphs:

> plot
> anonymous
> technocrats
> secretive
> cover story
> strategizing
> take over
> dominate
> politicize
> threat
> schemed
> control
> intrigue-plagued bureaucracies.
> shameful
> China, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Cuba
[why is it that I suspect if I looked into it, I would also find the
propsal favoured by nations whose names are not hotbutton ones for the US]
> terminate
> relegate
> sidelines
> dominated
> coup
> acquiesce.
> appeasement

congratulations are due to the anonymous, secretive, etc speechwriter.

-Andy