FC3 dbus-glib-bindings.h helix cvs

Hi,

I've been trying to build Helix HEAD from CVS,
but it's (among other things) complaining that
it can't find dbus/dbus-glib-bindings.h.

I do have the dbus-devel rpm installed, and the
.buildrc set correctly (previously it complained
about not being able to find the dbus path).

The file is not actually on my system, and
$ rpm -q dbus-devel --filesbypkg
does not list it (although it appears to be
in some other dbus-devel packages I've seen
on the web).

Doing a yum search for this file across base,
updates-released, freshrpms and dag doesn't
give me anything either.  Does anyone know
anything about this?  Has anyone successfully
built the current Helix HEAD on FC3?

--
imalone