Re: Yum disaster! DELETED mysql!

Thanks for the pointers on Smart.
Now that I will rethink my update strategy, it might be time to make life easier. (oh no, not again!)

Can either Yum (reconsidering it since as you point out -y ask ONCE for all updates/DELETIONS [ahem]) or Smart use a single nfs mounted cache for all FC3 stations on the lan? Currently each FC3 station (well, <=5 stations) on my lan has a couple of gig of yum cache, in addition to the extra download time. Why not share the rpm's from one nfs mount, even though each machine is configured with completely different feature sets?

Thanks;
-nat