Re: Livna.org gone?

Hi,

thanks Dams, but for me, it didn´t fix the Problem.
With Your repo I get the message:
"Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: livna
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from livna: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
Error: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from livna: [Errno 256] No more
mirrors to try"
as before

Peter