Re: Livna.org gone?

After some "user errors", the rpm.livna.org system has been unreachable
for 36h now. Someone has to physically get to the data center and reboot
it. It should be done in a few hours. 'Til then, please use a mirror.
The list of mirrors is in the livna.repo file we provide (attached to
the mail). We apologize for the problems it's causing.

--
         Dams Nadé
Anvil/Anvilou on irc.freenode.net : #Linux-Fr, #Fedora

[livna-testing]
name=Livna for Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Testing
baseurl=http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/$releasever/$basearch/RPMS.lvn-testing
#baseurl=http://livna.cat.pdx.edu/fedora/$releasever/$basearch/RPMS.lvn-testing
#baseurl=http://wftp.tu-chemnitz.de/pub/linux/livna/fedora/$releasever/$basearch/RPMS.lvn-testing
#baseurl=http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/rpm.livna.org/fedora/$releasever/$basearch/RPMS.lvn-testing