Re: [FC4] Audio no longer works after upgrade from FC 1

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005, Andy Green wrote:

Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

Maybe, but when I get into the office tomorrow I am going to try it out.
But I am going to open up another thread about streaming audio, and see
what happens. There might be a better way to do this.

Either way you'll need to get the audio into a program, so setting the
correct mixer levels is necessary.

Make sure you have alsa-utils package installed for alsamixer.  Mine
came from the dag repo if that's any help.

I got mine on there, but I want to make sure I am running it. I am pulling it off the menu bar...everything (including "line in") is active with volume cranked...

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***