Re: Creating a self-signed CA cert

--On Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:31 PM -0500 Steven Stromer <filter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I want to create a self-signed CA cert, which is most easily achieved
using the ca.pl script. This is no longer anywhere to be found, along
with the demoCA folder that one would normally expect to find. Can anyone
shed some light on where these files ended up? I can't find them on a
search.

I'm guessing that's part of the openssl package, so "rpm -ql openssl" should tell you where its files are.