Re: A bug in the text based ISO installation CDs?

--- Jeff Vian <jvian10@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >From the release notes for FC4 it requires 64MB of
> ram for (text)
> install. You may be seeing a message as a result of
> inadequate memory
> and not actually based on the size of the drive.

good suggestion given my lack of sharing all relevant
initial information but considering I'm actually
building the disk on a machine with 2GB of RAM (the
hard disk will then be moved to the light machine
after it is configured) that's (probably) not the
culprit. :^)

http://mail.yahoo.com