Re: amarok 1.3.5 and mysql???

Hi

While I admit packages are better to maintain, there is some truth in the
words of Michial Peters.

A bug should be filed.  Bug does not necessarly mean "defect" but can also
mean "missing".  And in this case the package amaroK without MySql is
certainly missing.

When compiling (...) it is as easy as configure --without-mysql but if
packaged then the packager should make a package with MySQL and WITHOUT
MySQL, even more so that MySQL support for amaroK is new (not taling about
Beta versions)

With kind regards

Andy

--