Re: Can't bind to dhcp address: Permission denied

  On Oct 28 at 18:50, Tim spoke:

> If you're using the GUI, you could run the "security level" tool and
> look through the SELinux options related to DHCP, and make adjustments
> where you see fit.

Yes, indeed! I had to "Disable SELinux protection for dhcpd daemon"
below "SELinux Service Protection".
How did you know this?

> I don't recall having any problems getting my DHCPD server running.
> You're not trying to run the client and the server on the same PC, are
> you?

Yes I am. On eth0 there is the client running. And on the qemu
interfaces tun0, tun1 there is the server running.

-Hanspeter